Monday, May 6, 2013

My Favourite Movies - 500 Days of Summer


Voice-over:
This is a story of boy meets girl. The boy, Tom Hansen, grew up believing
that he’d never truly be happy until the day he met the one.
The girl, Summer Finn, did not share this belief.
You should know up front this is not a love story.


This is the opening voice over to one of my favourite films, 500 Days Of Summer. 
I absolutley love this movie and it could be because I think Joseph Gordon-Lovitt is adorable!
But it could also be the story line is very rarely seen in a movie where it comes from
the boys perspective, it's usually the girl that falls for the boy.







If you feel like an innocent little rom com, watching cute and quirky Zooey Deschanel
and a dance scene from Gordon-Lovitt, 500 Days of Summer is worth a watch!


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't seen this yet, but I definitely want to now. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do it Vic, it's just a bit cute! Funny scene in Ikea too lol x

      Delete
  2. This is a great film, I agree....who didn't fall in love with him during it?!

    And she is so great in it, there are some great lines....I must watch it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he was adorable I just wanted him to come to me then hehe x

      Delete
  3. I saw this movie and liked it very much:))) I love the soundtrack too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!