Sunday, December 2, 2012

Million Dollar Decorators

Yes, back for a second season I think this has to be my favourite TV show ( but I do have so many) 
but this one I could watch for hours on end. 

So here's a couple of highlights for me from season 2 so far ...

Jeffrey Allan Marks let his partner, Ross take the helm on decorating the bedroom
 of Amber Valletta's Santa Monica home. 
This is what it looked like before ...


And this is what he decided to do ...

Shocking Pink!

 

Ross used a shocking pink grasscloth wallpaper on the walls

 

Gorgeous view out but I don't like the chair, it doesn't work for me in this space

 

Pretty side table





The bedroom also has a little sitting area which he continued the theme through but not only has he put the pink wallpaper up on the ceiling is a pink and white handpainted wallpaper. 
The wallpaper is gorgeous.

Just a reminder Amber is married!
I'm just not sure how long her husband will be able to live in such a pink room! 
I like many elements of this room, but what I think I like the best is 
that Ross has been quite bold and really confident in that choice so good on him.

Kathryn Ireland also did a beautiful Ojai home

 

The blank canvas before 

 

I love the use of arches in this type of setting

 

The ceiling is gorgeous as is the fire place

 

 

Gorgeous sheers used for the bedroom



Kathryn who is best known for her beautiful fabrics and mixing pattern and colour 
has done a good job on making this home feel a little country cosy.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the series brings.

Are you watching? Do you enjoy?



images via Bravotv

2 comments:

  1. Iv been watching this show as well and would never go pink for a couples room! I have small hits of red in my bedroom a red rug and a few accessories but not the walls and ceiling, thats way too intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this show, I was so excited when I saw the ads for the new season and so far it hasn't dissapointed.. Also the following show 'fliping out' is a favourite, and very funny in parts too.. Good luck with your new Venture, I am heading over now to check it out.. Simone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!