Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest Musings

Sharing some of my recently pinned spaces from my pinterest that I am in love with at the moment 
and providing me with much needed inspiration.

Overall great composition but I need these fluffy stools now
 
Velvet provides such a stunning look and feel to a space (art love too!)

Gorgeous - dark base cabinets with white upper cabinets
 
My obsession - long tall windows

Yes to these chairs

*sigh* for doors like this and a view like that in my dining space

Goregous girls bedroom, remove th teddies and I'd happily have this room for myself!
 
Still love an exposed brick wall with a soft tufted headboard

Can someone say heaven?
 
The tiles for both these bathrooms are divine

Grey grasscloth wallpaper and pedestal sink

Adding a little rustic with white

Yellow parsons - hello!

You can see more of my pins here!





1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!