Saturday, June 16, 2012

Small Space


Before I purchased my first little place, I used to live in a very small space.
 So I'm always intrigued how people create a beautiful space when they are limited by their size. 
Including the use of the space, the fixtures and fittings along with the furnishings.

This loft in New York's Financial District has caught my attention.
At 600 square foot, this studio space has been transformed for $7000.

 


 

 

 

 

 


Cute hey?

You can read more about it Apartment Therapy



1 comment:

  1. What a great space! I used to live in a very small space for where I live with a small living/dining/kitchen and two bedrooms. Now, we've extended the house it's enormous and I hate cleaning everything! Sometimes smaller is better :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!